Wednesday 7 October 2015

Candling Turkey Eggs

If you are like me, egg candling will be one if the most favorite things in your poultry journey. I am just impatient to a fault!

Candling eggs has several advantages. However just like any other thing, it also has its disadvantages. For me the pleasure of tracking the development of the tiny chick in the egg supercedes any other risk there may be. Taking precautions reduces most of the risks associated with candling.

Over the next 28 days, I am going to take you on a journey into the world of candling turkey eggs. My turkey is doing a natural incubation. As a result, I will schedule the procedure so as not to upset the mother.

I will upload videos and pictures here so that you can follow the whole process. The posts will be titled using the number of day the candling is taking place so that it can be easy to follow.

Please don't forget to leave your messages behind.

This will be an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment